Wednesday 22 October 2014

Aloha!

So, it once again has been a while since I posted on here!

Well, what's happened the past 3 months?

I started at college which is amazing! I love it!
My driving is going great!
I got a job which I really like!
I'm still watching Numb3rs! (On season 6!)
I turned 18!

Yeah, that's about it.

I've been really debating with myself about wether or not to start doing youtube again. A part of me wants to, but the other part knows I just don't have the time. I did contemplate maybe just doing some daily vlogs (just not every single day) but since I got a Macbook I don't have any editing software and I don't want to spend £10 on iMovie if I only end up using it for a month or so especially right now since I haven't been paid yet at all since starting work.. We'll see what happens though; I may give it another shot!

I think I'll be doing a blog post on my birthday trip to London last week so keep an eye out for that!
In an attempt to blog more, I'm going to make this like a bit of a journal. So I'll write down what happened in college and work and just life in general, that sort of thing.. In fact it'll be like this probably. A post so you know I'm here but not really about anything at all hahah.

So, yeah, mmhhmm, yup, Okay..
I'm gonna go now. Bye! :)


                          -Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment