Monday 28 July 2014

Broom Broom!

Ahhhhhh

So a week ago today on July 21st 2014...

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!

This was my first time and I only got 3 minors! Still over the moon about it, already bought my car, named her Elphie..I get her tomorrow and I'm already insured!

I am however a little bit wary about the company I went with as I hadn't heard of them prior to seeing them on a comparison site and I googled them after purchasing my insurance and there seems to be an awful lot of negative things and warnings, however I haven't read the posts so hopefully it's just over reactions!

I am now currently lying in my bed about to continue watching Numb3rs on netflix (my new obsession) and I'm waiting for the Sims 2 Deluxe Edition to download on my old windows laptop.. I have a feeling I'll be here a while as it has been downloading for about half an hour and hasn't even made it to 5%..

Oh well!
Speak to ya soon!




                                        - Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment