Saturday 25 January 2014

Blogging Failure!

Let's be honest, people..

I think I'm going to bail on my "one post a week" aim due to the fact that I am struggling to find the time to think of a good post along with writing it up, adding photos as well as filming/editing a video each week without including school and homework.

I have my Prelim exams starting this week so I'm currently super busy studying and I just feel that in order to make this blog worthwhile, I should just post when I have an idea or feel like updating you, rather than making a crappy, boring post every week?
Quality over quantity, as they say!

I don't intend to take months at a time between posts but maybe every couple of weeks rather than every week..
I still hope to upload to YouTube every Tuesday though.

See ya at some point!


~ Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment