Monday 4 November 2013

Busy Bee's and Bloglovin!

Hey Guys!

So so so so so so so sorry for the complete and utter neglect of the blog for the past few months! :(
We've both been busy bees with school and just generally not had any ideas for posts!

BUT

I just got a new camera (or should I say my own camera - was using mi madré's) so I can FINALLY take photos for the blog and also videos for our youtube channel! (Link is on our "social networks" page! so go check it out and subscribe!) This means, if all goes to plan, there should be hauls/monthly favourites plus vlogs and the like coming up regularly!

I have an "October Favourites" post currently in the making so to make sure you dont miss that when it comes follow us on Bloglovin: <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11191929/?claim=5ycatf6v8q7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I hope you all stick around for all the exciting new things to come and love them as much as I do :)

See Ya!
~ Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment