Wednesday 29 May 2013

May Favourites!

May is almost over so I thought I would share a few of my favourite things this month!



Beauty Favourites

I've been loving my Victoria Secret Epic Lash mascara, it gives the right amount of length and volume needed on a day to day basis. It's a great product to wear on its own if you don't want to put anything on your lids or don't have time. I received it as a gift from my friend when she went to New York and it has been the staple mascara in my make up bag.


Maybeline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner

I bought this product a while ago but didn't use it much as I didn't like the brush that it came with, recently I purchased the Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush and found it much easier to apply and work with. I've been using this over my felt tip liner and find it is easier to place.

 Rimmel Matte Finish Top Coat

I've used this on top of  most nail looks this month, it does exactly as it says and takes the shine out of the polish. Finding this took a while but we found it in Boots, I don't know if its still on sale as I've not seen it again since but it was well worth the search!


Sinful Colours nail polish in Be Happy

Every time I go into Boots they never have the Essie shade I want but recently they have introduced Sinful Colours into their stores and I picked this one up! It caught my eye as it is a "Tiffany" blue colour which I was looking for from Essie. For £1.99 the quality is fantastic, my nails needed two coats before it was completely opaque.

Abercrombie & Fitch cologne Fierce

Although a man's cologne, this is one of the only "perfumes" I've stayed dedicated through and finished a bottle, I got this bottle at Christmas and I've only just opened it from the smaller bottle I got the year before. This is the scent they spray around the Abercrombie shops and that is why I love it so much, it reminds me of America.

Non Beauty Favourites

Captain America phone case

My sister got the iPhone 5 which meant I got her old iPhone 4 and because she is the best sister in the world she ordered me a Captain America phone case which is amazing, thanks Becky!

Golf Boys

I've rediscovered my love for Golf Boys (and Rickie Fowler). Golf Boys consist of four PGA tour golfers Ben Crane, Rickie Fowler, Bubba Watson and Hunter Mahan, the two songs that have been releases, Oh Oh Oh and 2.Oh, money raised from these two songs go to charity so it is worth the purchase for a little giggle!

- Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment